Report NEP-HEA-2010-01-23This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marianne Simonsen & Lars Skipper & Niels Skipper, 2010. "Price Sensitivity of Demand for Prescription Drugs: Exploiting a Regression Kink Design," Economics Working Papers 2010-03, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Francesco Moscone, 2010. "Health Care Expenditure and Income in the OECD Reconsidered: Evidence from Panel Data," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 120, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Marina-Selini Katsaiti, 2009. "Obesity and Happiness," Working papers 2009-44, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2011.
- Michael A. Cohen & Marina-Selini Katsaiti, 2009. "Evaluating Health Care Externality Costs Generated by Risky Consumption Goods," Working papers 2009-43, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Luisa Franzini & Margherita Giannoni, 2009. "Determinants of Health Disparities in Italian Regions," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 70/2009, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
- Brunello, Giorgio & Fabbri, Daniele & Fort, Margherita, 2009. "Years of Schooling, Human Capital and the Body Mass Index of European Females," IZA Discussion Papers 4667, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Herr, Annika, 2009. "Product differentiation and welfare in a mixed duopoly with regulated prices: the case of a public and a private hospital," IWQW Discussion Paper Series 08/2009, Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg, Institut für Wirtschaftspolitik und Quantitative Wirtschaftsforschung (IWQW).
- Belot, Michele & James, Jonathan, 2009. "Healthy School Meals And Educational Outcomes," Working Papers 56207, American Association of Wine Economists.
- Item repec:vic:vicddp:1001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Borooah, Vani, 2010. "Inequality in health outcomes in India: the role of caste and religion," MPRA Paper 19832, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Böckerman, Petri, 2010. "Top income shares and mortality: Evidence from advanced countries," MPRA Paper 19970, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Franckx, Laurent & Van Hyfte, Annick & Bogaert, Sarah & Vermoote, Stijn & Hunt, Alistair, 2009. "Environment related health costs in Flanders," MPRA Paper 20048, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Dec 2009.