Lifetime Uncertainty and the Optimal Replacement Rate of urban Public Pension in China
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pecchenino, Rowena A. & Pollard, Patricia S., 2002.
"Dependent children and aged parents: funding education and social security in an aging economy,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 145-169, June.
- Rowena A. Pecchenino & Patricia S. Pollard, 2000. "Dependent children and aged parents: funding education and social security in an aging economy," Working Papers 1995-001, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Kelvin R. Utendorf & Rowena A. Pecchenino, 1999.
"Social security, social welfare and the aging population,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 12(4), pages 607-623.
- Pecchenino, R.A., 1994. "Social Security, Social Welfare and the Aging Population," Papers 9403, Michigan State - Econometrics and Economic Theory.
- Zhang, Junsen & Zhang, Jie & Lee, Ronald, 2001. "Mortality decline and long-run economic growth," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 80(3), pages 485-507, June.
- van Groezen, Bas & Leers, Theo & Meijdam, Lex, 2003. "Social security and endogenous fertility: pensions and child allowances as siamese twins," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 233-251, February.
More about this item
KeywordsLifetime Uncertainty; Replacement Rate; Public Pension;
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:18794. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .