Montoneros, FAP Y Peronismo de Base ante las políticas económicas de los gobiernos justicialistas de 1973-1976
[Montoneros, FAP and Peronismo de Base and the economic policies of the peronist governments from 1973-1976]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- D. Gotteland, 2005. "Editorial," Post-Print halshs-00103100, HAL.
- D. Gotteland, 2005. "Editorial," Post-Print halshs-00094555, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsPeronism; oil crisis; economic planning; Montoneros; economic history; Argentina; inflation; balance of payment crisis;
- N16 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Latin America; Caribbean
- N46 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation - - - Latin America; Caribbean
- N00 - Economic History - - General - - - General
- N36 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy - - - Latin America; Caribbean
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:18792. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .