Dilemmas of public election
In this brief comment, the public choice theory aims to distinguish the dilemmas and conflicts in formal and empirical. The hypothesis argues that the reality more complex than the principles of choice of Pareto and Liberalism*. Both the ethics and politics are taking decisions that are not always in line with the requirements of rationality and complete information
|Date of creation:||Apr 2010|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Ludwigstraße 33, D-80539 Munich, Germany|
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- C. Crombez, 2009. "Editorial," Review of Business and Economic Literature, Intersentia, vol. 54(1), pages 2-4, March.
- D. Gotteland, 2005. "Editorial," Post-Print halshs-00103100, HAL.
- Ludwig, Udo, 2009. "Editorial," Wirtschaft im Wandel, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH), vol. 15(3), pages 106-106.
- D. Gotteland, 2005. "Editorial," Post-Print halshs-00094555, HAL.
- Ludwig, Udo, 2009. "Editorial," Wirtschaft im Wandel, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH), vol. 15(8), pages 298-298.
- repec:sen:rebelj:v:liv:y:2009:i:1:p:2-4 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:22289. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.