Dilemmas of public election
In this brief comment, the public choice theory aims to distinguish the dilemmas and conflicts in formal and empirical. The hypothesis argues that the reality more complex than the principles of choice of Pareto and Liberalism*. Both the ethics and politics are taking decisions that are not always in line with the requirements of rationality and complete information
|Date of creation:||2010/04|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Ludwigstraße 33, D-80539 Munich, Germany|
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ludwig, Udo, 2009. "Editorial," Wirtschaft im Wandel, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH), vol. 15(8), pages 298.
- D. Gotteland, 2005. "Editorial," Post-Print halshs-00094555, HAL.
- D. Gotteland, 2005. "Editorial," Post-Print halshs-00103100, HAL.
- Ludwig, Udo, 2009. "Editorial," Wirtschaft im Wandel, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH), vol. 15(3), pages 106.
- C. Crombez, 2009. "Editorial," Review of Business and Economic Literature, Intersentia, vol. 54(1), pages 2-4, March.
- repec:sen:rebelj:v:liv:y:2009:i:1:p:2-4 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:22289. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.