Report NEP-HIS-2009-12-05This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Leandro Prados de la Escosura, 2009. "Spain´s International Position, 1850-1913," Working Papers in Economic History wp09-09, Universidad Carlos III, Instituto Figuerola de Historia y Ciencias Sociales.
- André Martínez & Aldo Musacchio, 2009. "Endowments, Fiscal Federalism, and the Cost of Capital for States: Evidence from Brazil, 1891-1930," Working Papers 2009-12, Banco de México.
- Carlos Eduardo Suprinyak, 2009. "Merchants and councilors: intellectual divergences in early 17th century British economic thought," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td372, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Carlos Eduardo Suprinyak, 2009. "Interpreting a crisis: trade and money debates in England during the parliament of 1621," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td373, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Bluedorn, John & Valentinyi, Akos & Vlassopoulos, Michael, 2009. "The Long-Lived Effects of Historic Climate on the Wealth of Nations," CEPR Discussion Papers 7572, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andrei Markevich & Ekaterina Zhuravskaya, 2009. "Career Concerns in a Political Hierarchy: A Case of Regional Leaders in Soviet Russia," Working Papers w0040, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Vincent Bignon & Marc Flandreau & Stefano Ugolini, 2009. "Bagehot for beginners: The making of lending of last resort operations in the mid-19th century," Working Paper 2009/22, Norges Bank.
- Schularick, Moritz & Taylor, Alan M., 2009. "Credit Booms Gone Bust: Monetary Policy, Leverage Cycles and Financial Crises, 1870-2008," CEPR Discussion Papers 7570, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jon D. Wisman & James F. Smith, 2009. "Legitimating Inequality: Fooling Most of the People All of the Time," Working Papers 2009-25 JEL classificatio, American University, Department of Economics.
- Ola Grytten & Arngrim Hunnes, 2009. "Price stability and inflation persistence during the international gold standard: The Scandinavian case," Working Paper 2009/20, Norges Bank.
- Sophia Lazaretou, 2009. "Money supply and Greek history monetary statistics: definition, construction, sources and data," Working Papers 105, Bank of Greece.
- Almunia, Miguel & Bénétrix, Agustín & Eichengreen, Barry & O'Rourke, Kevin Hjortshøj & Rua, Gisela, 2009. "From Great Depression to Great Credit Crisis: Similarities, Differences and Lessons," CEPR Discussion Papers 7564, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jorge Ortuño Molina, 2009. "Limitaciones a la integración de los mercados peninsulares en la monarquía hispánica. El sureste peninsular en los siglos XV y XVI," Documentos de Trabajo (DT-AEHE) 0909, Asociación Española de Historia Económica.
- Item repec:col:000356:006193 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marongiu, Federico, 2009.
"Montoneros, FAP Y Peronismo de Base ante las políticas económicas de los gobiernos justicialistas de 1973-1976
[Montoneros, FAP and Peronismo de Base and the economic policies of the peronist gover," MPRA Paper 18792, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:col:000177:006165 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:col:000359:006213 is not listed on IDEAS anymore