The 2002 Downturn in State Revenues: A Comparative Review and Analysis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Giertz, J. Fred & Giertz, Seth H., 2004. "The 2002 Downturn in State Revenues: A Comparative Review and Analysis," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 57(1), pages 111-132, March.
References listed on IDEAS
- Poterba, James M, 1994.
"State Responses to Fiscal Crises: The Effects of Budgetary Institutions and Politics,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 102(4), pages 799-821, August.
- James M. Poterba, 1993. "State Responses to Fiscal Crisis: The Effects of Budgetary Institutionsand Politics," NBER Working Papers 4375, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mary C. Daly, 2003. "Understanding state budget troubles," FRBSF Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue aug15.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Saeid Mahdavi, 2013. "State Government Tax Revenue, Tax Revenue Composition and Tax Effort Index: An Assessment of the 1978-97 period," Working Papers 0213eco, College of Business, University of Texas at San Antonio.
More about this item
KeywordsState Revenues; Business Cycle; State Budget;
- H72 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Budget and Expenditures
- H71 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:18316. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .