Decentralization and good governance: The case of Indonesia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- George Fane, 2003. "Change And Continuity In Indonesia'S New Fiscal Decentralisation Arrangements," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(2), pages 159-176.
- Era Dabla-Norris & Paul R Wade, 2002. "The Challenge of Fiscal Decentralization in Transition Countries," IMF Working Papers 02/103, International Monetary Fund.
- Crook,Richard C. & Manor,James, 1998. "Democracy and Decentralisation in South Asia and West Africa," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521631570.
- World Bank, 2003. "Decentralizing Indonesia : A Regional Public Expenditure Review Overview Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 14632, The World Bank.
- Crook,Richard C. & Manor,James, 1998. "Democracy and Decentralisation in South Asia and West Africa," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521636476.
- Shah, Anwar & Thompson, Theresa, 2004. "Implementing decentralized local governance: a treacherous road with potholes, detours, and road closures," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3353, The World Bank.
- Blane Lewis, 2003. "Tax And Charge Creation By Regional Governments Under Fiscal Decentralisation: Estimates And Explanations," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(2), pages 177-192.
- Christopher Silver & Iwan Azis & Larry Schroeder, 2001. "Intergovernmental Transfers And Decentralisation In Indonesia," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(3), pages 345-362.
- International Monetary Fund, 2001. "Fiscal Decentralization and Governance; A Cross-Country Analysis," IMF Working Papers 01/71, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sumarto, Sudarno & Vothknecht, Marc & Wijaya, Laura, 2014. "Explaining the Regional Heterogeneity of Poverty: Evidence from Decentralized Indonesia," MPRA Paper 57823, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsgovernment; decentralization; Indonesia;
- H11 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Structure and Scope of Government
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:18097. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .