The Vicious Cycle of the Foreign Military Debt
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gleditsch & Fetter Nils & Cappelen Âdne & Bjerkholt Olav & Maneval Helmut, 1995. "The Wages of Peace," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 214(6), pages 757-758, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andreou Andreas S. & Zombanakis George A. & Migiakis Petros M., 2013. "On Defence Expenditure Reduction: Balancing Between Austerity and Security in Greece," Peace Economics, Peace Science, and Public Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 19(3), pages 437-458, December.
- ANDREOU, ANDREAS & PARSOPOULOS, KONSTANTINE & VRACHATIS, MICHAEL & Zombanakis, George A., 2003. "Optimal Versus Required Defence Spending," MPRA Paper 78663, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Jul 2003.
- ANDREOU, A. S. & PARSOPOULOS, K. E. & VRACHATIS, M. N. & Zombanakis, George A., 2002. "Searching for the Optimal Defence Expenditure: An Answer in the Context of the Greek – Turkish Arms Race," MPRA Paper 51580, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Aug 2002.
- Bragoudakis Zacharias G. & Zombanakis George A., 2017. "Earning a Peace Dividend in a Crisis Environment: The Greek Case," Peace Economics, Peace Science, and Public Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 23(3), pages 1-15, August.
- A. S. Andreou & K. E. Parsopoulos & M. N. Vrahatis & G. A. Zombanakis, 2002. "Optimal versus required defence expenditure: The case of the Greek-Turkish arms race," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(4), pages 329-347.
- Andreou, Andreas & Zombanakis, George, 2003. "Measuring Relative Military Security," MPRA Paper 78660, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Jul 2003.
- Andreou, Andreas S. & Zombanakis, George, 2003. "The Greek-Turkish Arms Race Using Artificial Neural Networks," MPRA Paper 78576, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Jul 2003.
- Andreou, Andreas S. & Zombanakis, George A., 2001. "A Neural Network Measurement of Relative Military Security: The Case of Greece and Cyprus," MPRA Paper 14539, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2001.
- Andreou, Andreas S. & Zombanakis, George A., 2003. "Intelligent information systems for defence problems," MPRA Paper 38637, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andreou, Andreas S. & Zombanakis, George A., 2000. "Financial Versus Human Resources in the Greek-Turkish Arms Race: A Forecasting Investigation Using Artificial Neural Networks," MPRA Paper 13892, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andreou Andreas S & Zombanakis George A, 2006. "The Arms Race between Greece and Turkey: Commenting on a Major Unresolved Issue," Peace Economics, Peace Science, and Public Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 12(1), pages 1-18, September.
- A. S. Andreou & K. E. Parsopoulos & M. N. Vrahatis & G. A. Zombanakis, 2004. "An alliance between Cyprus and Greece: assessing its partners' relative security contribution," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(5), pages 481-495.
More about this item
KeywordsKey Words: Defense Burden; Foreign Military Debt; Growth Rate; Investment; Education.;
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
- H56 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - National Security and War
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:17758. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.