Determinants of Gender Productivity among Small- Holder Cocoyam Farmers’ in Nsukka Agricultural Zone of Enugu State, Nigeria
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Benjamin, Dwayne, 1995. "Can unobserved land quality explain the inverse productivity relationship?," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 51-84, February.
- Fatma Gul Unal, 2008. "Small Is Beautiful: Evidence of an Inverse Relationship between Farm Size and Yield in Turkey," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_551, Levy Economics Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsGender; Productivity; Small-land Holdings and Log-Linear Model.;
- Q1 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:17500. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .