Growth and social capital: an evolutionary model
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Luca Correani & Fabio Di Dio & Giuseppe Garofalo, 2011. "Growth and social capital: an evolutionary model," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 173-186, January.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert J. Barro, 2013. "Inflation and Economic Growth," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 14(1), pages 121-144, May.
- Vega-Redondo, Fernando, 2006. "Building up social capital in a changing world," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 30(11), pages 2305-2338, November.
- Martin, Philippe & Rogers, Carol Ann, 1997.
"Stabilization Policy, Learning-by-Doing, and Economic Growth,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 49(2), pages 152-166, April.
- Martin, Philippe & Rogers, Carol Ann, 1995. "Stabilization Policy, Learning by Doing, and Economic Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 1130, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Patrick Francois & Jan Zabojnik, 2005. "Trust, Social Capital, and Economic Development," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 3(1), pages 51-94, March.
- Antoci, Angelo & Sacco, Pier Luigi & Vanin, Paolo, 2007.
"Social capital accumulation and the evolution of social participation,"
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics),
Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 128-143, February.
- Antoci, Angelo & Sacco, Pier Luigi & Vanin, Paolo, 2004. "Social capital accumulation and the evolution of social partecipation," AICCON Working Papers 5-2004, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit.
- Abigail Barr, 1995. "The missing factor: entrepreneurial networks, enterprises and economic growth in Ghana," CSAE Working Paper Series 1995-11, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Fabio Sabatini, 2008. "Social Capital and the Quality of Economic Development," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(3), pages 466-499, August.
- Baumol, William J., 2001. "When is inter-firm coordination beneficial? The case of innovation," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 727-737, April.
- Chou, Yuan K., 2006. "Three simple models of social capital and economic growth," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 889-912, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Justyna Supińska, 2013. "Does human factor matter for economic growth? Determinants of economic growth process in CEE countries in light of spatial theory," Bank i Kredyt, Narodowy Bank Polski, vol. 44(5), pages 505-532.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic growth; Social capital; Networks; Evolutionary games;
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
- O43 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Institutions and Growth
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-09-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-EVO-2009-09-05 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-FDG-2009-09-05 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-GTH-2009-09-05 (Game Theory)
- NEP-PKE-2009-09-05 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:17043. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .