Report NEP-FDG-2009-09-05This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Li, Xun, 2009. "Policy Making, Industrial Structure and Economic Growth in a Dual Economy," MPRA Paper 16990, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anaïs Hamelin-Schertzer, 2009. "Do small family businesses have a peculiar attitude toward growth? Evidence from French SMEs," Working Papers CEB 09-032.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Petreski, Marjan, 2009. "Exchange-rate regime and economic growth: a review of the theoretical and empirical literature," Economics Discussion Papers 2009-31, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Maoz, Yishay & Peled, Dan & Sarid, Assaf, 2009. "Trade Agreements, Bargaining and Economic Growth," MPRA Paper 17064, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matthews, Kent & Zhang, Nina, 2009. "Bank Productivity in China 1997-2007: An Exercise in Measurement," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2009/14, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Tregenna, F., 2009. "Factor Decomposition of Sectoral Growth in South Africa, 1970-2007," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0930, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Item repec:scs:wpaper:1001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Correani, L & Di Dio, F & Garofalo, G, 2009. "Growth and social capital: an evolutionary model," MPRA Paper 17043, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michailova, Julija & Melnykovska, Inna, 2009. "Gender, corruption and sustainable growth in transition countries," MPRA Paper 17074, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Sep 2009.
- Christopher P. Reicher, 2009. "Expectations, Monetary Policy, and Labor Markets: Lessons from the Great Depression," Kiel Working Papers 1543, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.