OLS Estimator for a Mixed Regressive, Spatial Autoregressive Model: Extended Version
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEASFull references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Bernard COUTROT & Jean H.P. PAELINCK & Alain SALLEZ & Ryan SUTTER, 2009. "On Potentialized Partial Finite Difference Equations: Analyzing The Complexity Of Knowledge-Based Spatial Economic Developments," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 29, pages 237-264.
- Jordi Pons-Novell & Elisabet Viladecans-Marsal, 1999. "Kaldor's Laws and Spatial Dependence: Evidence for the European Regions," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(5), pages 443-451.
- Holly, Sean & Pesaran, M. Hashem & Yamagata, Takashi, 2010.
"A spatio-temporal model of house prices in the USA,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 158(1), pages 160-173, September.
- Sean Holly & M. Hashem Pesaran & Takashi Yamagata, 2006. "A Spatio-Temporal Model of House Prices in the US," CESifo Working Paper Series 1826, CESifo.
- Holly, Sean & Pesaran, M. Hashem & Yamagata, Takashi, 2006. "A Spatio-Temporal Model of House Prices in the US," IZA Discussion Papers 2338, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Holly, S. & Pesaran, M.H. & Yamagata. T., 2006. "A Spatio-Temporal Model of House Prices in the US," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0654, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Jean Paelinck & Mario Polese, 2000. "Modelling the Regional Impact of Continental Economic Integration: Lessons from the European Union for NAFTA," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(8), pages 727-738.
- Jesus Mur & Ana Angulo, 2005. "A closer look at the Spatial Durbin Model," ERSA conference papers ersa05p392, European Regional Science Association.
- Gómez Déniz, Emilio & León Santana, Miguel, 2005. "Un modelo de tarificación Bonus-Malus bajo el principio Esscher con tarifas más competitivas/A Bonus-Malus System with more Competitive rates by using the Esscher Principle," Estudios de Economia Aplicada, Estudios de Economia Aplicada, vol. 23, pages 79-91, Abril.
- David L. Ortega & Raymond J.G.M. Florax & Benoit A. Delbecq, 2010.
"Primary Determinants And The Spatial Distribution Of Corruption,"
10-6, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Ortega, David L. & Florax, Raymond J.G.M. & Delbecq, Benoit A., 2010. "Primary Determinants And The Spatial Distribution Of Corruption," Working papers 101395, Purdue University, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Raffaella SANTOLINI, 2007. "An Empitical Analysis of Political and Informative Trends on Municipalities of an Italian Region," Working Papers 294, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Jean Paelinck, 2000. "Controlling Complexity in Spatial Modelling," CESifo Working Paper Series 362, CESifo.
- Herrera Gómez, Marcos & Cid, Juan Carlos & Paz, Jorge Augusto, 2012. "Introducción a la econometría espacial: Una aplicación al estudio de la fecundidad en la Argentina usando R [Introduction to Spatial Econometrics: An application to the study of fertility in Argent," MPRA Paper 41138, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paelinck, Jean H. P., 2011. "On Some Analytical Statistics for Geographic Patterns: From Non-linearity to Linearity," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 21, pages 11-18.
- Demidova, Olga, 2014. "Spatial-autoregressive model for the two groups of related regions (eastern and western parts of Russia)," Applied Econometrics, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration (RANEPA), vol. 34(2), pages 19-35.
- Daniela Antonescu, 2010. "The Analysis of Regional Disparities in Romania with Gini/Struck Coefficients of Concentration," Romanian Journal of Economics, Institute of National Economy, vol. 31(2(40)), pages 160-182, December.
- Jesus Mur, 1996. "A Future for Europe? Results with a Regional Prediction Model," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(6), pages 549-565.
- Paelinck, J. & Mur, J. & Trívez, J., 2004. "Econometría espacial: más luces que sombras," Estudios de Economia Aplicada, Estudios de Economia Aplicada, vol. 22, pages 1-19, Diciembre.
- Herrera Gómez, Marcos & Ruiz Marín, Manuel & Mur Lacambra, Jesús & Paelinck, Jean, 2010. "A Non-Parametric Approach to Spatial Causality," MPRA Paper 36768, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nikias Sarafoglou & Jean Paelinck, 2008.
"On diffusion of ideas in the academic world: the case of spatial econometrics,"
The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 42(2), pages 487-500, June.
- Nikias Sarafoglou & Jean H.P. Paelinck, 2007. "On Diffusion of Ideas in the Academic World: the Case of Spatial Econometrics," Department of Economics University of Siena 514, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Bernardo Furtado & Frank van Oort, 2011. "Neighborhood weight matrix in a spatial-quantile real estate modeling environment: Evidence from Brazil," ERSA conference papers ersa10p424, European Regional Science Association.
- Juan Carlos Duque & RaÃºl Ramos & Jordi SuriÃ±ach, 2007. "Supervised Regionalization Methods: A Survey," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 30(3), pages 195-220, July.
- Jesus Mur & Marcos Herrera & Manuel Ruiz, 2011.
"Selecting the W Matrix. Parametric vs Nonparametric Approaches,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa11p1055, European Regional Science Association.
- Mur Lacambra, Jesús & Herrera Gómez, Marcos & Ruiz Marin, Manuel, 2013. "Selecting the W Matrix: Parametric vs. Non Parametric Approaches," MPRA Paper 71181, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywords$L_p$-approximability; mixed spatial model; OLS asymptotics;
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
- C31 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models; Quantile Regressions; Social Interaction Models
- C01 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Econometrics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:15153. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.