Evolution of Coalition Structures under Uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Giuseppe De Marco & Maria Romaniello, 2006. "Dynamics of Mixed Coalitions Under Social Cohesion Constraints," Mathematical Population Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 39-62.
- Konishi, Hideo & Ray, Debraj, 2003. "Coalition formation as a dynamic process," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 110(1), pages 1-41, May.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/6881 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrés Perea, 2009. "A Model of Minimal Probabilistic Belief Revision," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 67(2), pages 163-222, August.
- Jean-Pierre Aubin, 2003. "Regulation of the evolution of the architecture of a network by tensors operating on coalitions of actors," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 95-124, April.
More about this item
KeywordsCoalition formation; coherent beliefs; differential inclusions; viability theory; minimal change belief revision;
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- C73 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Stochastic and Dynamic Games; Evolutionary Games
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-06-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-EVO-2009-06-17 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-GTH-2009-06-17 (Game Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:14725. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .