Dynamic decentralization of harvesting constraints in the management of tychastic evolution of renewable resources
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Baldursson, Fridrik Mar & Magnusson, Gudmundar, 1997. " Portfolio Fishing," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 99(3), pages 389-403, September.
- Doyen, L. & Thébaud, O. & Béné, C. & Martinet, V. & Gourguet, S. & Bertignac, M. & Fifas, S. & Blanchard, F., 2012. "A stochastic viability approach to ecosystem-based fisheries management," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 32-42.
- Edwards, Steven F. & Link, Jason S. & Rountree, Barbara P., 2004. "Portfolio management of wild fish stocks," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 317-329, July.
- Stuart J. Allen & Edmund W. Schuster, 2004. "Controlling the Risk for an Agricultural Harvest," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 6(3), pages 225-236, July.
- Sophie Gourguet & Claire Macher & Luc Doyen & Olivier Thébaud & M. Bertignac & Olivier Guyader, 2013. "Managing mixed fisheries for bio-economic viability," Post-Print hal-00835634, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsUncertainty; Natural resource management; Decentralizing constraints; Dynamic regulation; Viability ; Tychastic uncertainty;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:comgts:v:10:y:2013:i:4:p:281-298. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.