Dynamic decentralization of harvesting constraints in the management of tychastic evolution of renewable resources
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Baldursson, Fridrik Mar & Magnusson, Gudmundar, 1997. " Portfolio Fishing," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 99(3), pages 389-403, September.
- Doyen, L. & Thébaud, O. & Béné, C. & Martinet, V. & Gourguet, S. & Bertignac, M. & Fifas, S. & Blanchard, F., 2012. "A stochastic viability approach to ecosystem-based fisheries management," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 32-42.
- Edwards, Steven F. & Link, Jason S. & Rountree, Barbara P., 2004. "Portfolio management of wild fish stocks," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 317-329, July.
- Stuart J. Allen & Edmund W. Schuster, 2004. "Controlling the Risk for an Agricultural Harvest," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 6(3), pages 225-236, July.
- Sophie Gourguet & Claire Macher & Luc Doyen & Olivier Thébaud & M. Bertignac & Olivier Guyader, 2013. "Managing mixed fisheries for bio-economic viability," Post-Print hal-00835634, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsUncertainty; Natural resource management; Decentralizing constraints; Dynamic regulation; Viability ; Tychastic uncertainty;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:comgts:v:10:y:2013:i:4:p:281-298. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .