Trophic Portfolios In Marine Fisheries: A Step Towards Ecosystem Management
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrea Beltratti & Graciela Chichilnisky & Geoffrey Heal, 1993. "Sustainable Growth and the Green Golden Rule," NBER Working Papers 4430, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Friðrik Már Baldursson & Guðmundur Magnússon, 1997. "Portfolio Fishing," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 99(3), pages 389-403, September.
- Steven C. Blank, 2001. "Producers get Squeezed up the Farming Food Chain: A Theory of Crop Portfolio Composition and Land Use," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 23(2), pages 404-422.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sanchirico, James N. & Smith, Martin D. & Lipton, Douglas W., 2008. "An empirical approach to ecosystem-based fishery management," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(3), pages 586-596, January.
- Sanchirico, James N. & Smith, Martin D. & Lipton, Douglas W., 2006. "An Approach to Ecosystem-Based Fishery Management," Discussion Papers dp-06-40, Resources For the Future.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics and Policy; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea03:22191. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.