Producers get Squeezed up the Farming Food Chain: A Theory of Crop Portfolio Composition and Land Use
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- O'Donoghue, Erik J. & Key, Nigel D. & Roberts, Michael J., 2005. "Does risk matter for farm businesses? The effect of crop insurance on production and diversification," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19397, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Steven C. Blank & Danny Klinefelter, 2012. "Keeping ARMS relevant: increasing its usability," Agricultural Finance Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 72(2), pages 222-232, July.
- Roche, M. & McQuinn, K., 2003. "Efficient allocation of land in a decoupled world," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n1190103, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- repec:spr:agfoec:v:5:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1186_s40100-017-0078-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Duval, Yann & Kastens, Terry L. & Featherstone, Allen M., 2002. "Financial Classification Of Farm Businesses Using Fuzzy Systems," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19596, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Steven C. Blank, 2002.
"A Portfolio Of Threats To American Agriculture,"
Contemporary Economic Policy,
Western Economic Association International, vol. 20(4), pages 381-393, October.
- Blank, Steven C., 2000. "A Portfolio Of Threats To American Agriculture," 2000 Annual Meeting, June 29-July 1, 2000, Vancouver, British Columbia 36349, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Sethi, Suresh Andrew & Reimer, Matthew & Knapp, Gunnar, 2014. "Alaskan fishing community revenues and the stabilizing role of fishing portfolios," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 134-141.
- Sauer, Johannes & Finger, Robert, 2014. "Climate Risk Management Strategies in Agriculture – The Case of Flood Risk," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 172679, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Sanchirico, James N. & Smith, Martin D., 2003. "Trophic Portfolios In Marine Fisheries: A Step Towards Ecosystem Management," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22191, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Streeter, Deborah H. & Bills, Nelson L., 2003. "Value-Added Ag-Based Economic Development: A Panacea or False Promise? Part One of a Two-Part Companion Series: What is Value-Added and How Do We Study It?," Working Papers 127189, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:revage:v:23:y:2001:i:2:p:404-422.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.