Contracting out Employment Services Involving Temporary Agency Work in Germany
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kvasnicka, Michael, 2003. "Inside The Black Box of Temporary Help Agencies," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2003,43, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Jens Lundsgaard, 2003. "Competition and Efficiency in Publicly Funded Services," OECD Economic Studies, OECD Publishing, vol. 2002(2), pages 79-128.
- David Grubb, 2003. "Points of Comparison between Australia’s Job Network and the Dutch Market for Reintegration Services," Australian Journal of Labour Economics (AJLE), Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School, vol. 6(2), pages 357-370, June.
- Domberger, Simon & Jensen, Paul, 1997. "Contracting Out by the Public Sector: Theory, Evidence, Prospects," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(4), pages 67-78, Winter.
- Wolfgang Ochel, 2004. "Competitive Tendering and Contracting of Temporary Work Agencies in Germany," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 2(2), pages 69-74, 07.
- Antoni, Manfred & Jahn, Elke J., 2006.
"Do Changes in Regulation Affect Employment Duration in Temporary Work Agencies?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2343, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Antoni, Manfred & Jahn, Elke J., 2006. "Do changes in regulation affect employment duration in temporary work agencies?," IAB Discussion Paper 200618, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Antoni, Manfred & Jahn, Elke J., 2006. "Do changes in regulation affect employment duration in temporary work agencies?," Discussion Papers 44, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Chair of Labour and Regional Economics.
- Jens Lundsgaard, 2002. "Competition and Efficiency in Publicly Funded Services," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 331, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bennmarker, Helge & Grönqvist, Erik & Öckert, Björn, 2013.
"Effects of contracting out employment services: Evidence from a randomized experiment,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 68-84.
- Bennmarker, Helge & Grönqvist, Erik & Öckert, Björn, 2012. "Effects of contracting out employment services: Evidence from a randomized experiment," Working Paper Series 2012:19, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Bennmarker, Helge & Grönqvist, Erik & Öckert, Björn, 2012. "Effects of contracting out employment services: Evidence from a randomized experiment," Working Paper Series, Center for Labor Studies 2012:21, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Bennmarker, Helge & Grönqvist, Erik & Öckert, Björn, 2009. "Effects of outsourcing employment services: evidence from a randomized experiment," Working Paper Series 2009:23, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
More about this item
KeywordsContracting-out; personnel service agency; quasi-markets; temporary agency work;
- J41 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Labor Contracts
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
- L33 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Comparison of Public and Private Enterprise and Nonprofit Institutions; Privatization; Contracting Out
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:13820. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.