Competition and Efficiency in Publicly Funded Services
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ochel, Wolfgang, 2007. "Contracting out Employment Services Involving Temporary Agency Work in Germany," MPRA Paper 13820, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wolfgang Ochel, 2004. "Competitive Tendering and Contracting of Temporary Work Agencies in Germany," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 2(2), pages 69-74, 07.
- Pearson, Mark & Martin, John P., 2005.
"Should We Extend the Role of Private Social Expenditure?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1544, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mark Pearson & John P. Martin, 2005. "Should We Extend the Role of Private Social Expenditure?," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 23, OECD Publishing.
- Herwig Immervoll & David Barber, 2005.
"Can Parents Afford to Work?: Childcare Costs, Tax-Benefit Policies and Work Incentives,"
OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers
31, OECD Publishing.
- Immervoll, Herwig & Barber, David, 2006. "Can Parents Afford to Work? Childcare Costs, Tax-Benefit Policies and Work Incentives," IZA Discussion Papers 1932, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Valila, Timo, 2005. "How expensive are cost savings? On the economics of public-private partnerships," EIB Papers 4/2005, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Elke J. Jahn & Wolfgang Ochel, 2005. "Contracting Out Temporary Help Services in Germany," CESifo Working Paper Series 1580, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jan Pavel & Emilia Sičáková-Beblavá, 2009. "Testing the Validity of the Brown-Potoski Model in the Czech and Slovak Republics," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2009(4), pages 327-341.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecokaa:5lmqcr2jj2lv. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/oecddfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.