Testing the Validity of the Brown-Potoski Model in the Czech and Slovak Republics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Emília Sičáková-Beblavá & Miroslav Beblavý, 2007.
"Faktory ovplyvňujúce rozhodovanie o spôsobe zabezpečovania služieb vo veľkých slovenských mestách
[Factors Influencing Decisions on Services Provision in major Slovak Cities]," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2007(2), pages 245-262.
- Jens Lundsgaard, 2003. "Competition and Efficiency in Publicly Funded Services," OECD Economic Studies, OECD Publishing, vol. 2002(2), pages 79-128.
- Miroslav Beblavý, 2002. "Understanding the waves of agencification and the governance problems they have raised in Central and Eastern European Countries," OECD Journal on Budgeting, OECD Publishing, vol. 2(1), pages 121-139.
- Simon Domberger & Stephen Rimmer, 1994. "Competitive Tendering and Contracting in the Public Sector: A Survey," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(3), pages 439-453.
More about this item
KeywordsCzech Republic; Brown-Potoski model; public services; Slovak Republic; transaction costs;
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
- H42 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Publicly Provided Private Goods
- H72 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Budget and Expenditures
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prg:jnlpep:v:2009:y:2009:i:4:id:357:p:327-341. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Frantisek Sokolovsky) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/uevsecz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.