Competition and Efficiency in Publicly Funded Services
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ochel, Wolfgang, 2007. "Contracting out Employment Services Involving Temporary Agency Work in Germany," MPRA Paper 13820, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wolfgang Ochel, 2004. "Competitive Tendering and Contracting of Temporary Work Agencies in Germany," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 2(2), pages 69-74, 07.
- Pearson, Mark & Martin, John P., 2005.
"Should We Extend the Role of Private Social Expenditure?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1544, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mark Pearson & John P. Martin, 2005. "Should We Extend the Role of Private Social Expenditure?," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 23, OECD Publishing.
- Plaček Michal & Ochrana František & Schmidt Martin & Půček Milan, 2016. "The Evaluation of the Role of the Office for Protection of Competition of the Czech Republic in Regulating Public Procurement," NISPAcee Journal of Public Administration and Policy, Sciendo, vol. 9(1), pages 97-116, June.
- Luc Behaghel & Bruno Cr?pon & Marc Gurgand, 2014.
"Private and Public Provision of Counseling to Job Seekers: Evidence from a Large Controlled Experiment,"
American Economic Journal: Applied Economics,
American Economic Association, vol. 6(4), pages 142-174, October.
- Behaghel, Luc & Crépon, Bruno & Gurgand, Marc, 2012. "Private and Public Provision of Counseling to Job-Seekers: Evidence from a Large Controlled Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 6518, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Luc Behaghel & Bruno Crépon & Marc Gurgand, 2014. "Private and Public Provision of Counseling to Job-Seekers: Evidence from a Large Controlled Experiment," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-01067926, HAL.
- repec:ces:ifodic:v:2:y:2004:i:2:p:14567805 is not listed on IDEAS
- Herwig Immervoll & David Barber, 2005.
"Can Parents Afford to Work?: Childcare Costs, Tax-Benefit Policies and Work Incentives,"
OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers
31, OECD Publishing.
- Immervoll, Herwig & Barber, David, 2006. "Can Parents Afford to Work? Childcare Costs, Tax-Benefit Policies and Work Incentives," IZA Discussion Papers 1932, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Valila, Timo, 2005. "How expensive are cost savings? On the economics of public-private partnerships," EIB Papers 4/2005, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Marius Constantin PROFIROIU & Septimiu Rares SZABO, 2016. "Outsourcing vs decentralisation: A comparative analysis in Central and Eastern Europe," Eco-Economics Review, Ecological University of Bucharest, Economics Faculty and Ecology and Environmental Protection Faculty, vol. 2(2), pages 3-26, December.
- Elke J. Jahn & Wolfgang Ochel, 2005. "Contracting Out Temporary Help Services in Germany," CESifo Working Paper Series 1580, CESifo Group Munich.
- Peter Birch Sørensen, 2004. "Outsourcing of Public Service Provision: When is it More Efficient?," EPRU Working Paper Series 04-06, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Ian Lienert, 2005. "Are Laws Needed for Public Management Reforms? An International Comparison," IMF Working Papers 05/62, International Monetary Fund.
- Hinrichs, Karl, 2004. "Active Citizens and Retirement Planning: Enlarging Freedom of Choice in the Course of Pension Reforms in Nordic Countries and Germany," Working papers of the ZeS 11/2004, University of Bremen, Centre for Social Policy Research (ZeS).
More about this item
Keywordschild care; choix de l'usager; contracting; coupons; dépenses publiques; education; efficience et incitations; efficiency and incentives; employment service; long-term care; partenariats public-privé; passation de contrats; public expenditure; public private partnerships; service pour l'emploi; soins aux enfants; soins de longue durée; user choice; vouchers; éducation;
- C3 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables
- D20 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - General
- H42 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Publicly Provided Private Goods
- I00 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - General - - - General
- L33 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Comparison of Public and Private Enterprise and Nonprofit Institutions; Privatization; Contracting Out
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:331-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.