Training for the Urban Unemployed: A Reevaluation of Mexico's Training Program, Probecat
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Heckman, James, 2013. "Sample selection bias as a specification error," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 31(3), pages 129-137.
- Ravallion, Martin & Wodon, Quentin, 2000.
"Does Child Labour Displace Schooling? Evidence on Behavioural Responses to an Enrollment Subsidy,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 110(462), pages 158-175, March.
- Ravallion, Martin*Wodon, Quentin, 1999. "Does child labor displace schooling? - evidence on behavioral responses to an enrollment subsidy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2116, The World Bank.
- Revenga, Ana & Riboud, Michelle & Tan, Hong, 1994. "The Impact of Mexico's Retraining Program on Employment and Wages," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 8(2), pages 247-277, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maloney, William F., 2001. "Evaluating emergency programs," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2728, The World Bank.
- Castro-Fernandez, Rodriguo & Clert, Carine & Wodon, Quentin, 2002. "Government Programs for the Insertion of Youth and Women in Chile's Labor Market: A Discussion," MPRA Paper 15415, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wodon, Quentin & Velez, Eduardo, 2001. "Poverty and Inequality," MPRA Paper 12307, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Quentin Wodon & Rodrigo Castro & Kihoon Lee, 2001. "Poverty in Latin America: Trends (1986-1998) and Determinants," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 38(114), pages 127-153.
- Inter-American Development Bank (IDB), 2005. "The Millennium Development Goals in Latin America and the Caribbean: Progress, Priorities and IDB Support for their Implementation," IDB Publications (Books), Inter-American Development Bank, number 53698, February.
- World Bank, 2009. "Mexico - Improving Productivity for the Urban Poor," World Bank Other Operational Studies 3047, The World Bank.
- Wodon, Quentin, 2001. "Government Programs and Poverty," MPRA Paper 12308, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- César P. Bouillon & Luis Tejerina, 2006.
"Do We Know What Works?: A Systematic Review of Impact Evaluations of Social Programs in Latin America and the Caribbean,"
IDB Publications (Working Papers)
80443, Inter-American Development Bank.
- César P. Bouillon & Luis Tejerina, 2006. "Do We Know What Works?: A Systematic Review of Impact Evaluations of Social Programs in Latin America and the Caribbean," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 23598, Inter-American Development Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsMexico; probecat; employment programs;
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:12310. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .