Multicriteria decision aiding in project planning using dynamic programming and simulation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- G. Edward Fox & Norman R. Baker, 1985. "Project Selection Decision Making Linked to a Dynamic Environment," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(10), pages 1272-1285, October.
- Heidenberger, Kurt, 1996. "Dynamic project selection and funding under risk: A decision tree based MILP approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 95(2), pages 284-298, December.
- Martel, Jean M. & d'Avignon, Gilles R., 1982. "Projects ordering with multicriteria analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 56-69, May.
- Richard F. Hespos & Paul A. Strassmann, 1965. "Stochastic Decision Trees for the Analysis of Investment Decisions," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 11(10), pages 244-259, August.
- Hadar, Josef & Russell, William R, 1969. "Rules for Ordering Uncertain Prospects," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(1), pages 25-34, March.
- Daniel Granot & Dror Zuckerman, 1991. "Optimal Sequencing and Resource Allocation in Research and Development Projects," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 37(2), pages 140-156, February.
- Eric Wong & George Norman & Roger Flanagan, 2000. "A fuzzy stochastic technique for project selection," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(4), pages 407-414.
- Dominique Foray, 2006. "The Economics of Knowledge," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262562235, July.
More about this item
KeywordsProject management; Multicriteria decision;
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pqs:wpaper:222011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Calmes). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dsuqoca.html .