Stochastic Decision Trees for the Analysis of Investment Decisions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- M. E. Salveson, 1956. "A Problem in Optimal Machine Loading," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 2(3), pages 232-260, April.
- M. Beckman & R. Muth, 1956. "An Inventory Policy for a Case of Lagged Delivery," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 2(2), pages 145-155, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Heidenberger, Kurt, 1996. "Dynamic project selection and funding under risk: A decision tree based MILP approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 95(2), pages 284-298, December.
- Anderson, Kim B. & Holt, John, 1977. "A User-Oriented Model For Incorporating Risk Into Short-Run Decisions," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 9(02), December.
- Anderson, Jock R., 1972. "An Overview of Modelling in Agricultural Management," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 40(03), September.
- Collan, Mikael, 2004. "Giga-Investments: Modelling the Valuation of Very Large Industrial Real Investments," MPRA Paper 4328, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Horowitz, Uri, 1974. "A dynamic model integrating demand and supply relationships for agricultural water, applied to determining optimal intertemporal allocation of water in a regional water project," ISU General Staff Papers 197401010800006990, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Boguslaw Nowak & Maciej Nowak & Tadeusz Trzaskalik, 2011. "Multicriteria decision aiding in project planning using dynamic programming and simulation," RePAd Working Paper Series UQO-DSA-wp2202011, Département des sciences administratives, UQO.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:11:y:1965:i:10:p:b244-b259. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.