Economia informal e exclusão social
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Frey, Bruno S. & Weck-Hanneman, Hannelore, 1984. "The hidden economy as an 'unobserved' variable," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(1-2), pages 33-53.
- Buehn, Andreas & Schneider, Friedrich, 2008.
"MIMIC Models, Cointegration and Error Correction: An Application to the French Shadow Economy,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3306, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Andreas Bühn & Friedrich Schneider, 2008. "MIMIC Models, Cointegration and Error Correction: An Application to the French Shadow Economy," CESifo Working Paper Series 2200, CESifo Group Munich.
- Roberto Dell’Anno & Miguel Gómez-Antonio & Angel Alañon-Pardo, 2007.
"The shadow economy in three Mediterranean countries: France, Spain and Greece. A MIMIC approach,"
Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 197-197, July.
- Roberto Dell’Anno & Miguel Gómez-Antonio & Angel Pardo, 2007. "The shadow economy in three Mediterranean countries: France, Spain and Greece. A MIMIC approach," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 51-84, July.
- Dominik Enste, 2010. "Regulation and shadow economy: empirical evidence for 25 OECD-countries," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 21(3), pages 231-248, September.
- Arne Jon Isachsen & Steiner Strøm, 1985.
"The Size And Growth Of The Hidden Economy In Norway,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 31(1), pages 21-38, March.
- Isachsen, Arne Jon & Strøm, Steinar, 1985. "The Size and Growth of the Hidden Economy in Norway," MPRA Paper 80748, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 1985.
- Engle, Robert F. & Yoo, Byung Sam, 1987. "Forecasting and testing in co-integrated systems," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 143-159, May.
- Dominik H. Enste & Friedrich Schneider, 2000. "Shadow Economies: Size, Causes, and Consequences," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 38(1), pages 77-114, March.
- Trevor Breusch, 2005. "Estimating the Underground Economy using MIMIC Models," Econometrics 0507003, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Dec 2005.
More about this item
KeywordsAccounting errors; taxation and presumptions; financial fraud;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:por:obegef:038. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.