Report NEP-ACC-2015-07-11This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- António Martins & Cristina Sá, 2015. "Accounting errors,financial information and presumption based taxation: the Portuguese case," OBEGEF Working Papers 034, OBEGEF - Observatório de Economia e Gestão de Fraude;OBEGEF Working Papers on Fraud and Corruption.
- Giampaolo Arachi & Valeria Bucci, 2013. "Do taxes affect firmsÕ asset write-downs? Evidence from discretionary write-downs of equity investments in Italy," Working Papers EC0002, University of Salento; Department of Management, Economics, Mathematics and Statistics, revised Dec 2013.
- Óscar Afonso & Nuno Gonçalves & Hélder Ferreira, 2015. "Economia informal e exclusão social," OBEGEF Working Papers 038, OBEGEF - Observatório de Economia e Gestão de Fraude;OBEGEF Working Papers on Fraud and Corruption.
- Decoster, AndrÃ© & Perelman, Sergio & Vandelannoote, Dieter & Vanheukelom, Toon & Verbist, Gerlinde, 2015. "A birdâ€™s eye view on 20 years of tax-benefit reforms in Belgium," EUROMOD Working Papers EM10/15, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Céline Antonin & Vincent Touze, 2015. "Fiscalité du capital: Principes, propriétés et enjeux de taxation optimale," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/6dlop5v2co8, Sciences Po.
- Debra Bloch & Falilou Fall, 2015. "Government debt indicators: Understanding the data," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1228, OECD Publishing.
- Didier Brandao,Tatiana & Levine,Ross Eric & Schmukler,Sergio L., 2015. "Capital market financing, firm growth, and firm size distribution," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7353, The World Bank.