Nuno Vilarinho Gonçalves
(Nuno Vilarinho Goncalves)
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
(90%) Conselho das Finanças Públicas (CFP) Lisboa, Portugal
Government of Portugal
RePEc:edi:cfpgvpt (more details at EDIRC)
(10%) Faculdade de Economia Porto, Portugal
Universidade do Porto
RePEc:edi:fepuppt (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Nuno Goncalves & Tiago Martins, 2020. "Qualitative survey data and the perceived ‘normal’ growth: evidence for Portugal and the Euro-area," CFP Working Papers 02/2020, Portuguese Public Finance Council.
- Nuno Goncalves & Domingos Seward, 2019. "Forecasting unemployment in Portugal: A labour market flows approach," CFP Working Papers 01/2019, Portuguese Public Finance Council.
- Nuno Goncalves & Andre Moreira, 2018. "Introducing the Portuguese Macro-Fiscal (PMF) model: A framework for projecting the Portuguese Economy," CFP Working Papers 01/2018, Portuguese Public Finance Council.
- Óscar Afonso & Nuno Gonçalves & Hélder Ferreira, 2015. "Economia informal e exclusão social," OBEGEF Working Papers 038, OBEGEF - Observatório de Economia e Gestão de Fraude;OBEGEF Working Papers on Fraud and Corruption.
- Óscar Afonso & Nuno Gonçalves, 2009. "Economia não registada em Portugal," OBEGEF Working Papers 004, OBEGEF - Observatório de Economia e Gestão de Fraude;OBEGEF Working Papers on Fraud and Corruption.
- Nuno Gonçalves & Ana Paula Africano, 2009. "The Immigration and Trade Link in the European Union Integration Process," FEP Working Papers 340, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Nuno Gonçalves & Ana Paula Africano, 2009.
"The Immigration and Trade Link in the European Union Integration Process,"
FEP Working Papers
340, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Murat Genc & Masood Gheasi & Peter Nijkamp & Jacques Poot, 2011.
"The impact of immigration on international trade: a meta-analysis,"
Norface Discussion Paper Series
2011020, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Genc, Murat & Gheasi, Masood & Nijkamp, Peter & Poot, Jacques, 2011. "The Impact of Immigration on International Trade: A Meta-Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 6145, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Murat Genc & Masood Gheasi & Peter Nijkamp & Jacques Poot, 2012. "The impact of immigration on international trade: a meta-analysis," Chapters, in: Peter Nijkamp & Jacques Poot & Mediha Sahin (ed.), Migration Impact Assessment, chapter 9, pages 301-337, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Horácio Faustino & Isabel Proença, 2011. "Effects of Immigration on Intra-Industry Trade: A logit analysis," Working Papers Department of Economics 2011/19, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Murat Genc & Masood Gheasi & Peter Nijkamp & Jacques Poot, 2011. "The impact of immigration on international trade: a meta-analysis," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2011020, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (2) 2020-12-07 2021-01-25
- NEP-ACC: Accounting & Auditing (1) 2015-07-11
- NEP-EEC: European Economics (1) 2021-01-25
- NEP-FOR: Forecasting (1) 2020-12-07
- NEP-INT: International Trade (1) 2009-11-14
- NEP-IUE: Informal & Underground Economics (1) 2015-07-11
- NEP-MIG: Economics of Human Migration (1) 2009-11-14
- NEP-ORE: Operations Research (1) 2020-12-07
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Nuno Vilarinho Goncalves
(Nuno Vilarinho Goncalves) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.