The Immigration and Trade Link in the European Union Integration Process
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Murat Genc & Masood Gheasi & Peter Nijkamp & Jacques Poot, 2012.
"The impact of immigration on international trade: a meta-analysis,"
Chapters,in: Migration Impact Assessment, chapter 9, pages 301-337
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Genc, Murat & Gheasi, Masood & Nijkamp, Peter & Poot, Jacques, 2011. "The Impact of Immigration on International Trade: A Meta-Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 6145, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Murat Genc & Masood Gheasi & Peter Nijkamp & Jacques Poot, 2011. "The impact of immigration on international trade: a meta-analysis," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2011020, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Horácio Faustino & Isabel Proença, 2011. "Effects of Immigration on Intra-Industry Trade: A logit analysis," Working Papers Department of Economics 2011/19, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational trade; immigration; European Union; economic integration; gravity model;
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- O24 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Trade Policy; Factor Movement; Foreign Exchange Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-11-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2009-11-14 (International Trade)
- NEP-MIG-2009-11-14 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:por:fepwps:340. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fepuppt.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.