Philippine Macroeconomic Policies Affecting Households
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Groves, Theodore & Ledyard, John O, 1977.
"Optimal Allocation of Public Goods: A Solution to the "Free Rider" Problem,"
Econometric Society, vol. 45(4), pages 783-809, May.
- Theodore Groves & John Ledyard, 1976. "Optimal Allocation of Public Goods: A Solution to the 'Free Rider Problem'," Discussion Papers 144, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Mariano, Roberto S. & Constantino, Winnie, 1990. "The PIDS-NEDA Annual Macroeconometric Model, Version 1989: A Summary," Working Papers WP 1990-13, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Lamberte, Mario B. & Yap, Josef T., 1989. "The Philippines: Recent Performance, Prospects for 1989-1990, Policy and Development Issues," Working Papers WP 1989-01, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Robert Dohner & Ponciano Intal, 1989. "Debt Crisis and Adjustment in the Philippines," NBER Chapters,in: Developing Country Debt and the World Economy, pages 169-192 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sanchez-Robielos, Maria Teresa & Reyes, Edna A., 1989. "Employment, Productivity and Wages in the Philippine Labor market: An Analysis of Trends and Policies," Working Papers WP 1989-03, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Herrin, Alejandro N., 1990. "An Assessment of Population, Health and Education Policies in the Philippines, 1986-1988," Working Papers WP 1990-10, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Lamberte, Mario B. & Orbeta, Aniceto Jr. C. & Lapar, Maria Lucila A., 1991. "Micro Impacts of Macroeconomic Adjustment Policies (MIMAP): A Framework Paper and review of Literature," Working Papers WP 1991-02, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Medalla, Erlinda M. & Alburo, Florian & Pante, Filologo Jr., 1989. "Philippine Trade Policy Options," Working Papers WP 1989-09, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
More about this item
Keywordsstabilization program; MIMAP; macroeconomic adjustments;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phd:wpaper:wp_1992-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aniceto Orbeta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.