Philippine Macroeconomic Policies Affecting Households
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Groves, Theodore & Ledyard, John O, 1977.
"Optimal Allocation of Public Goods: A Solution to the "Free Rider" Problem,"
Econometric Society, vol. 45(4), pages 783-809, May.
- Theodore Groves & John Ledyard, 1976. "Optimal Allocation of Public Goods: A Solution to the 'Free Rider Problem'," Discussion Papers 144, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Mariano, Roberto S. & Constantino, Winnie, 1990. "The PIDS-NEDA Annual Macroeconometric Model, Version 1989: A Summary," Working Papers WP 1990-13, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Lamberte, Mario B. & Yap, Josef T., 1989. "The Philippines: Recent Performance, Prospects for 1989-1990, Policy and Development Issues," Working Papers WP 1989-01, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Robert Dohner & Ponciano Intal, 1989. "Debt Crisis and Adjustment in the Philippines," NBER Chapters,in: Developing Country Debt and the World Economy, pages 169-192 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sanchez-Robielos, Maria Teresa & Reyes, Edna A., 1989. "Employment, Productivity and Wages in the Philippine Labor market: An Analysis of Trends and Policies," Working Papers WP 1989-03, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Herrin, Alejandro N., 1990. "An Assessment of Population, Health and Education Policies in the Philippines, 1986-1988," Working Papers WP 1990-10, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Lamberte, Mario B. & Orbeta, Aniceto Jr. C. & Lapar, Maria Lucila A., 1991. "Micro Impacts of Macroeconomic Adjustment Policies (MIMAP): A Framework Paper and review of Literature," Working Papers WP 1991-02, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Medalla, Erlinda M. & Alburo, Florian & Pante, Filologo Jr., 1989. "Philippine Trade Policy Options," Working Papers WP 1989-09, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
More about this item
Keywordsstabilization program; MIMAP; macroeconomic adjustments;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phd:wpaper:wp_1992-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aniceto Orbeta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .