Micro Impacts of Macroeconomic Adjustment Policies (MIMAP): A Framework Paper and review of Literature
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ki Hyuk Pak, 1956. "Outcome of Land Reform in the Republic of Korea," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 38(4), pages 1015-1023.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Illo, Jeanne Frances I., 1992. "A Preliminary Inquiry into the Micro-level Gender Effects of Macroeconomic Adjustment Policies," Working Papers WP 1992-16, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Diokno, Benjamin E., 1992. "Philippine Macroeconomic Policies Affecting Households," Working Papers WP 1992-17, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Herrin, Alejandro N., 1992. "MIMAP on Health, Nutrition and Education," Working Papers WP 1992-18, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Orbeta, Aniceto Jr. C., 1994. "Towards a Model for Analyzing the Impact of Macroeconomic Adjustment Policies on Households: A Review," Discussion Papers DP 1994-05, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
More about this item
Keywordspolicy analysis; planning tools and monitoring systems; MIMAP; macroeconomic adjustments;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phd:wpaper:wp_1991-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aniceto Orbeta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .