Local Public Finance in the Philippines: In Search of Autonomy with Accountability
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jimenez, Emmanuel & Paqueo, Vicente & de Vera, Ma. Lourdes, 1988. "Does local financing make primary schools more efficient : the Philippine case," Policy Research Working Paper Series 69, The World Bank.
- Richard Miller Bird, 1999. "Rethinking Subnational Taxes; A New Look At Tax Assignment," IMF Working Papers 99/165, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2007. "Local Government Discretion and Accountability : A Local Governance Framework," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7859, The World Bank.
- Layug, Allan S., 2009. "Triangulation Framework for Local Service Delivery," Discussion Papers DP 2009-37, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- World Bank, 2009. "Community Driven Development and Accountable Local Governance : Some Lessons from the Philippines," World Bank Other Operational Studies 13054, The World Bank.
- Verena Fritz & Brian Levy & Rachel Ort, 2014. "Problem-Driven Political Economy Analysis : The World Bank's Experience," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 16389.
More about this item
Keywordsfiscal decentralization; fiscal autonomy; fiscal accountability; tax assignment; expenditure assignment; vertical balance; horizontal balance; block grants; categorical grants; equalization grants;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phd:dpaper:dp_2004-42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aniceto Orbeta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .