Local Public Finance in the Philippines: In Search of Autonomy with Accountability
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jimenez, Emmanuel & Paqueo, Vicente & de Vera, Ma. Lourdes, 1988. "Does local financing make primary schools more efficient : the Philippine case," Policy Research Working Paper Series 69, The World Bank.
- Richard Miller Bird, 1999. "Rethinking Subnational Taxes; A New Look At Tax Assignment," IMF Working Papers 99/165, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2007. "Local Government Discretion and Accountability : A Local Governance Framework," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7859, The World Bank.
- Layug, Allan S., 2009. "Triangulation Framework for Local Service Delivery," Discussion Papers DP 2009-37, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- World Bank, 2009. "Community Driven Development and Accountable Local Governance : Some Lessons from the Philippines," World Bank Other Operational Studies 13054, The World Bank.
- Verena Fritz & Brian Levy & Rachel Ort, 2014. "Problem-Driven Political Economy Analysis : The World Bank's Experience," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 16389, April.
More about this item
Keywordsfiscal decentralization; fiscal autonomy; fiscal accountability; tax assignment; expenditure assignment; vertical balance; horizontal balance; block grants; categorical grants; equalization grants;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phd:dpaper:dp_2004-42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aniceto Orbeta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.