Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pavlov Gregory, 2011. "Optimal Mechanism for Selling Two Goods," The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 11(1), pages 1-35, February.
- Constantinos Daskalakis & Alan Deckelbaum & Christos Tzamos, 2017. "Strong Duality for a Multiple‐Good Monopolist," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 85, pages 735-767, May.
- Manelli, Alejandro M. & Vincent, Daniel R., 2006. "Bundling as an optimal selling mechanism for a multiple-good monopolist," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 127(1), pages 1-35, March.
- Mussa, Michael & Rosen, Sherwin, 1978. "Monopoly and product quality," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 301-317, August.
- Thanassoulis, John, 2004. "Haggling over substitutes," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 117(2), pages 217-245, August.
- Armstrong, Mark, 1996. "Multiproduct Nonlinear Pricing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 64(1), pages 51-75, January.
- Anderson, Simon P. & Celik, Levent, 2015. "Product line design," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 157(C), pages 517-526.
- Eric Maskin & John Riley, 1984. "Monopoly with Incomplete Information," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 15(2), pages 171-196, Summer.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Mark Armstrong, 2016. "Nonlinear Pricing," Annual Review of Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 8(1), pages 583-614, October.
- Sushil Bikhchandani & Debasis Mishra, 2020. "Selling Two Identical Objects," Papers 2009.11545, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2020.
- Hart, Sergiu & Nisan, Noam, 2019. "Selling multiple correlated goods: Revenue maximization and menu-size complexity," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 183(C), pages 991-1029.
- Kazumura, Tomoya & Mishra, Debasis & Serizawa, Shigehiro, 2020.
"Strategy-proof multi-object mechanism design: Ex-post revenue maximization with non-quasilinear preferences,"
Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 188(C).
- Tomoya Kazumura & Debasis Mishra & Shigehiro Serizawa, "undated". "Strategy-proof multi-object mechanism design: Ex-post revenue maximization with non-quasilinear preferences," ISER Discussion Paper 1001r, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University, revised Jan 2020.
- Devanur, Nikhil R. & Haghpanah, Nima & Psomas, Alexandros, 2020. "Optimal multi-unit mechanisms with private demands," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 121(C), pages 482-505.
- Seung Han Yoo, 2018. "Membership Mechanism," Discussion Paper Series 1804, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Chen, Bo & Ni, Debing, 2017. "Optimal bundle pricing under correlated valuations," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 248-281.
- X. Ruiz del Portal, 2012. "Conditions for incentive compatibility in models with multidimensional allocation functions and one-dimensional types," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 16(4), pages 311-321, December.
- Armstrong, Mark, 2013. "A more general theory of commodity bundling," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 148(2), pages 448-472.
- Pascal Courty & Li Hao, 2000. "Sequential Screening," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 67(4), pages 697-717.
- Kimmo Berg & Harri Ehtamo, 2012. "Continuous learning methods in two-buyer pricing problem," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 75(3), pages 287-304, June.
- Ketelaar, Felix & Szalay, Dezso, 2014. "Pricing a Package of Services," CEPR Discussion Papers 10313, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pavlov Gregory, 2011.
"A Property of Solutions to Linear Monopoly Problems,"
The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 11(1), pages 1-18, February.
- Gregory Pavlov, 2010. "A Property of Solutions to Linear Monopoly Problems," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 20102, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Tomoya Kazumura & Debasis Mishra & Shigehiro Serizawa, 2017. "Strategy-proof multi-object auction design: Ex-post revenue maximization with no wastage," ISER Discussion Paper 1001, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Preyas S. Desai & Devavrat Purohit & Bo Zhou, 2018. "Allowing Consumers to Bundle Themselves: The Profitability of Family Plans," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 37(6), pages 953-969, November.
- Kimmo Berg, 2013. "Complexity of solution structures in nonlinear pricing," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 206(1), pages 23-37, July.
- Briest, Patrick & Chawla, Shuchi & Kleinberg, Robert & Weinberg, S. Matthew, 2015. "Pricing lotteries," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 156(C), pages 144-174.
- Sürücü, Oktay, 2016.
"Welfare improving discrimination based on cognitive limitations,"
Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(4), pages 608-622.
- Sürücü, Oktay, 2016. "Welfare Improving Discrimination based on Cognitive Limitations," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 495, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Marco Ottaviani & Andrea Prat, 2001.
"The Value of Public Information in Monopoly,"
Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 69(6), pages 1673-1683, November.
- Marco Ottaviani, 2000. "The Value of Public Information in Monopoly," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1479, Econometric Society.
- Cai, Yang & Daskalakis, Constantinos, 2015. "Extreme value theorems for optimal multidimensional pricing," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 266-305.
More about this item
KeywordsInformation Design; Mechanism Design; Multidimensional Screening; Product Design; Elliptical Distribution;
All these keywords.
- D42 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Monopoly
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- D86 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Economics of Contract Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BEC-2019-05-20 (Business Economics)
- NEP-BIG-2019-05-20 (Big Data)
- NEP-COM-2019-05-20 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-DES-2019-05-20 (Economic Design)
- NEP-MIC-2019-05-20 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pen:papers:19-006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Administrator). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.