Banco Central de Costa RicaSan José, Costa Rica
RePEc:edi:bccrrcr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Markus Brunnermeier & Rohit Lamba & Carlos Segura-Rodriguez, 2020. "Inverse Selection," Working Papers 2020-50, Princeton University. Economics Department..
- Carlos Segura-Rodriguez, 2019. "Selling Data," PIER Working Paper Archive 19-006, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Leon, Jorge & Segura, Carlos & Vasquez, Jose Pablo, 2011. "Inflación Internacional Relevante para Costa Rica [Relevant International Inflation for Costa Rica]," MPRA Paper 44497, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2011.
- Carlos Segura-Rodriguez, "undated". "Higher Order Information Complementarities and Polarization," PIER Working Paper Archive 19-007, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Ashwin Kambhampati & Carlos Segura‐Rodriguez, 2022. "The optimal assortativity of teams inside the firm," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 53(3), pages 484-515, September.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Markus Brunnermeier & Rohit Lamba & Carlos Segura-Rodriguez, 2020.
2020-50, Princeton University. Economics Department..
- Sumit Agarwal & John Grigsby & Ali Hortaçsu & Gregor Matvos & Amit Seru & Vincent Yao, 2020. "Searching for Approval," NBER Working Papers 27341, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carlos Segura-Rodriguez, 2019.
PIER Working Paper Archive
19-006, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-MIC: Microeconomics (3) 2019-05-20 2019-05-20 2022-03-28
- NEP-BEC: Business Economics (2) 2019-05-20 2019-05-20
- NEP-BIG: Big Data (2) 2019-05-20 2022-03-28
- NEP-DES: Economic Design (2) 2019-05-20 2022-03-28
- NEP-CMP: Computational Economics (1) 2022-03-28
- NEP-COM: Industrial Competition (1) 2019-05-20
- NEP-CWA: Central & Western Asia (1) 2022-03-28
- NEP-GTH: Game Theory (1) 2019-05-20
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Carlos Segura-Rodriguez
(Carlos Segura-Rodriguez) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.