Banco Central de Costa RicaSan José, Costa Rica
: (506) 243-3333
P.O.Box 1058-1000 San Jose
RePEc:edi:bccrrcr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Carlos Segura-Rodriguez, 2019. "Selling Data," PIER Working Paper Archive 19-006, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Leon, Jorge & Segura, Carlos & Vasquez, Jose Pablo, 2011.
"Inflación Internacional Relevante para Costa Rica
[Relevant International Inflation for Costa Rica]," MPRA Paper 44497, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2011.
- Carlos Segura-Rodriguez, "undated". "Higher Order Information Complementarities and Polarization," PIER Working Paper Archive 19-007, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-BEC: Business Economics (2) 2019-05-20 2019-05-20. Author is listed
- NEP-MIC: Microeconomics (2) 2019-05-20 2019-05-20. Author is listed
- NEP-BIG: Big Data (1) 2019-05-20. Author is listed
- NEP-COM: Industrial Competition (1) 2019-05-20. Author is listed
- NEP-DES: Economic Design (1) 2019-05-20. Author is listed
- NEP-GTH: Game Theory (1) 2019-05-20. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Carlos Segura-Rodríguez
(Carlos Segura-Rodriguez) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.