Indonesian Growth Dynamics
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Prema-Chandra Athukorala, 2006. "Post-crisis export performance: The Indonesian experience in regional perspective," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(2), pages 177-211.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Basri, Muhammad Chatib, 2013. "A Tale of Two Crises: Indonesia’s Political Economy," Working Papers 57, JICA Research Institute.
- repec:bla:apacel:v:31:y:2017:i:2:p:3-18 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hal Hill & Maria Socorro Gochoco- Bautista, 2013. "Perspectives and issues," Chapters,in: Asia Rising, chapter 1, pages 3-45 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Hal Hill, 2012. "The Best of Times and the Worst of Times: Indonesia and Economic Crises," Departmental Working Papers 2012-03, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Ari Kuncoro, 2013. "Indonesia," Chapters,in: Asia Rising, chapter 9, pages 246-284 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsIndonesia; growth dynamics; economic crises; policy reform;
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pas:papers:2010-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sandra Zec) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/asanuau.html .