A Tale of Two Crises: Indonesia’s Political Economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- M. Chatib BASRI & Hal HILL, 2011. "Indonesian Growth Dynamics," Asian Economic Policy Review, Japan Center for Economic Research, vol. 6(1), pages 90-107, June.
- Muhammad Chatib Basri & Reza Yamora Siregar, 2009. "Navigating Policy Responses at the National Level in the Midst of the Global Financial Crisis: The Experience of Indonesia," Asian Economic Papers, MIT Press, vol. 8(3), pages 1-35, Fall.
- Simon Butt, 2009. "'Unlawfulness' and corruption under Indonesian law," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(2), pages 179-198.
- Hal Hill, 2000.
"Indonesia: The Strange and Sudden Death of a Tiger Economy,"
Oxford Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(2), pages 117-139.
- Hal Hill, 1999. "Indonesia : The Strange and Sudden Death of a Tiger Economy," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 199913, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Hadi Soesastro & M. Chatib Basri, 2005.
"The political economy of trade policy in Indonesia,"
CSIS Economics Working Paper Series
WPE092, Centre for Strategic and International Studies, Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Hadi Soesastro & M. Chatib Basri, 2005. "The Political Economy of Trade Policy in Indonesia," Trade Working Papers 22033, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- World Bank, 2011. "Indonesia," World Bank Other Operational Studies 22421, The World Bank.
- M. Chatib Basri & Arianto Patunru, 2006. "Survey Of Recent Developments," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(3), pages 295-319.
- Wing Thye Woo & Chang Hong, 2010. "Indonesia's economic performance in comparative perspective and a new policy framework for 2049," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(1), pages 33-64.
- Chris Manning & Kurnya Roesad, 2006. "Survey of recent developments," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(2), pages 143-170.
- H. Aswicahyono & H. Hill, 2002. "'Perspiration' vs 'Inspiration' in Asian Industrialisation: Indonesia Before the Crisis," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(3), pages 138-163.
More about this item
KeywordsIndonesia ; Asian Financial Crisis ; Global Financial Crisis;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jic:wpaper:57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Japan International Cooperation Agency Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/jicgvjp.html .