Gendered Livelihoods in Small Mines and Quarries in India: Living on the edge
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2006|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Crawford Building, Lennox Crossing, Building #132, Canberra ACT 2601|
Phone: +61 2 6125 4705
Fax: +61 2 6125 5448
Web page: https://crawford.anu.edu.au/acde/asarc/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Frank Ellis, 1998. "Household strategies and rural livelihood diversification," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(1), pages 1-38.
- Srivastava, Ravi S., 2005. "Bonded labour in India : its incidence and pattern," ILO Working Papers 993779363402676, International Labour Organization.
- Mary Ann Brocklesby & Mary Hobley, 2003. "The practice of design: developing the Chars Livelihoods Programme in Bangladesh," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(7), pages 893-909.
- Harriss-White,Barbara, 2003. "India Working," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521809795.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:377936 is not listed on IDEAS
- Prof. Purusottam Nayak & Prof. S.K. Mishra, 2005.
"Gender And Sustainable Development In Mining Sector In India,"
General Economics and Teaching
- S.K. Mishra & P. Nayak & Hasanur Rahman & Ross Edgeworth, 2007. "Gender and Sustainable Development in Mining Sector in India," Working Papers id:1001, eSocialSciences.
- Elizabeth Francis, 1998. "Gender and rural livelihoods in Kenya," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(2), pages 72-95.
- Sen, Amartya, 1983. "Development: Which Way Now?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 93(372), pages 742-762, December.
- Harriss-White,Barbara, 2003. "India Working," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521007634.
- Genicot, Garance, 2002. "Bonded labor and serfdom: a paradox of voluntary choice," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 101-127, February.
- Elizabeth Francis, 2002. "Gender, Migration and Multiple Livelihoods: Cases from Eastern and Southern Africa," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(5), pages 167-190.
- D. F. Bryceson & T. C. Mbara & D. Maunder, 2003. "Livelihoods, daily mobility and poverty in sub-saharan Africa," Transport Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(2), pages 177-196, January. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)