Gendered Livelihoods in Small Mines and Quarries in India: Living on the edge
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Srivastava, Ravi S., 2005. "Bonded labour in India : its incidence and pattern," ILO Working Papers 993779363402676, International Labour Organization.
- Harriss-White,Barbara, 2003. "India Working," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521809795, March.
- Elizabeth Francis, 1998. "Gender and rural livelihoods in Kenya," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(2), pages 72-95.
- Harriss-White,Barbara, 2003. "India Working," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521007634, March.
- D. F. Bryceson & T. C. Mbara & D. Maunder, 2003. "Livelihoods, daily mobility and poverty in sub-saharan Africa," Transport Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(2), pages 177-196, January.
- Frank Ellis, 1998. "Household strategies and rural livelihood diversification," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(1), pages 1-38.
- Mary Ann Brocklesby & Mary Hobley, 2003. "The practice of design: developing the Chars Livelihoods Programme in Bangladesh," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(7), pages 893-909.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:377936 is not listed on IDEAS
- Prof. Purusottam Nayak & Prof. S.K. Mishra, 2005.
"Gender And Sustainable Development In Mining Sector In India,"
General Economics and Teaching
- S.K. Mishra & P. Nayak & Hasanur Rahman & Ross Edgeworth, 2007. "Gender and Sustainable Development in Mining Sector in India," Working Papers id:1001, eSocialSciences.
- Sen, Amartya, 1983. "Development: Which Way Now?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 93(372), pages 742-762, December.
- Genicot, Garance, 2002. "Bonded labor and serfdom: a paradox of voluntary choice," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 101-127, February.
- Elizabeth Francis, 2002. "Gender, Migration and Multiple Livelihoods: Cases from Eastern and Southern Africa," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(5), pages 167-190.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Deshingkar, Priya & Akter, Shaheen, 2009.
"Migration and Human Development in India,"
19193, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Priya Deshingkar & Shaheen Akter, 2015. "Migration and Human Development in India," Working Papers id:7075, eSocialSciences.
- Priya Deshingkar & Shaheen Akter, 2009. "Migration and Human Development in India," Human Development Research Papers (2009 to present) HDRP-2009-13, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), revised Apr 2009.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pas:asarcc:2006-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Raghbendra Jha). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/asanuau.html .