I prezzi di accesso alle reti di servizi di pubblica utilità: una sintesi teorica
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Agrell Per J. & Pouyet Jerome, 2008.
"Regulatory Competition in Network Interconnection Pricing,"
Review of Network Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 7(1), pages 1-25, March.
- Jérôme Pouyet & Peer J. Agrell, 2008. "Regulatory Competition in Network Interconnection Pricing," Post-Print halshs-00754301, HAL.
- AGRELL, Per J. & POUYET, Jerome, 2009. "Regulatory competition in network interconnection pricing," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2124, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Wright, Julian, 2002. "Access Pricing under Competition: An Application to Cellular Networks," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(3), pages 289-315, September.
- Ingo Vogelsang & Jorg Finsinger, 1979. "A Regulatory Adjustment Process for Optimal Pricing by Multiproduct Monopoly Firms," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 10(1), pages 157-171, Spring.
- Filippo VERGARA CAFFARELLI, 2004. "Non-Cooperative Network Formation with Network Maintenance Costs," Economics Working Papers ECO2004/18, European University Institute.
More about this item
- L50 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - General
- L90 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - General
- H40 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-02-24 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:par:dipeco:2007-ep01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andrea Lasagni) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feparit.html .