Immigrant’s Characteristics and their different effects on bilateral trade. Evidence from Spain
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sourafel Girma & Zhihao Yu, 2002. "The link between immigration and trade: Evidence from the United Kingdom," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 138(1), pages 115-130, March.
- Keith Head & John Ries, 1998. "Immigration and Trade Creation: Econometric Evidence from Canada," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 31(1), pages 47-62, February.
- Rauch, James E., 1999. "Networks versus markets in international trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 7-35, June.
- James E. Rauch, 2001. "Business and Social Networks in International Trade," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 39(4), pages 1177-1203, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Flisi, Sara & Murat, Marina, 2011.
"The hub continent. Immigrant networks, emigrant diasporas and FDI,"
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics),
Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 796-805.
- Sara Flisi & Marina Murat, 2010. "The hub continent? Immigrant networks, emigrant diasporas and FDI," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 048, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Sara Flisi & Marina Murat, 2010. "The hub continent? Immigrant networks, emigrant diasporas and FDI," Department of Economics 0628, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- White, Roger & Tadesse, Bedassa, 2008. "Immigrants, cultural distance and U.S. state-level exports of cultural products," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 331-348, December.
- Tadesse, Bedassa & White, Roger, 2008. "Do immigrants counter the effect of cultural distance on trade? Evidence from US state-level exports," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 2304-2318, December.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Trade; Migration.;
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pab:wpaper:06.08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publicación Digital - UPO) or (Alberto Gude). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupoes.html .