Report NEP-INT-2006-03-18This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yose Rizal Damuri & Raymond Atje & Arya B. Gaduh, 2006. "Integration and Trade Specialization in East Asia," CSIS Economics Working Paper Series WPE094, Centre for Strategic and International Studies, Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Basanta K. Pradhan & Sahoo Amarendra, 2006. "The Impact of Trade Liberalization on Household Welfare and Poverty in India," Working Papers MPIA 2006-01, PEP-MPIA.
- Nguyen Chan & Tran Kim Dung, 2006. "The Impact of Trade Liberalization on Household Welfare in Vietnam," Working Papers MPIA 2006-02, PEP-MPIA.
- Item repec:isu:genres:12527 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gust, Christopher J. & Sheets, Nathan, 2006. "The Adjustment of Global External Imbalances: Does Partial Exchange Rate Pass-Through to Trade Prices Matter?," International Finance Discussion Papers 850, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised Feb 2007.
- Elhanan Helpman, 2006. "Trade, FDI, and the Organization of Firms," NBER Working Papers 12091, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Axel Dreher & Magdalena Ramada-Sarasola, 2006. "The impact of international organizations on the environment," KOF Working papers 06-131, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Willem THORBECKE, 2006. "The Effect of Exchange Rate Changes on Trade in East Asia," Discussion papers 06009, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- José V. Blanes, 2006. "Immigrant’s Characteristics and their different effects on bilateral trade. Evidence from Spain," Working Papers 06.08, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Henk Kox & Arjan Lejour, 2005. "Liberalisation of the European services market and its impact on Switzerland," CPB Memorandum 130, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Brännlund, Runar & Lundgren, Tommy, 2006. "Swedish Industry and Kyoto An Assessment of the Effects of the European CO2 Emission Permit Trading System," Working Paper Series 06/01, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Department of Forest Economics.
- Roland de Bruijn, 2006. "Scale Economies and Imperfect Competition in WorldScan," CPB Memorandum 140, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- John C. Bluedorn, 2005. "Hurricanes: Intertemporal Trade and Capital Shocks," Economics Series Working Papers 241, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Pierre Perron† & Tatsuma Wada, 2005. "Let’s Take a Break: Trends and Cycles in US Real GDP?," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2005-031, Boston University - Department of Economics, revised Oct 2005.
- Weiner, Robert, 2006. "Do Crises Tear the Fabric of Oil Trade?," Discussion Papers dp-06-16, Resources For the Future.