Measuring Disparities in Health Status and in Access and Use of Health Care in OECD Countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- De Rosa, Dalila & Semplici, Lorenzo, 2016. "Prospettive di domanda ed offerta di benessere multidimensionale," AICCON Working Papers 147-2016, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit.
- repec:rss:jnljse:v3i4p1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Beáta Gavurová & Tatiana Vagašová, 2016. "Regional differences of standardised mortality rates for ischemic heart diseases in the Slovak Republic for the period 1996–2013 in the context of income inequality," Health Economics Review, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 1-12, December.
- repec:eee:socmed:v:190:y:2017:i:c:p:237-246 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- J10 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-03-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-HAP-2009-03-22 (Economics of Happiness)
- NEP-HEA-2009-03-22 (Health Economics)
- NEP-IAS-2009-03-22 (Insurance Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:elsaad:43-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eloecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .