Report NEP-HEA-2009-03-22This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Patsy Kenny & Jane Hall & Madeleine King, 2008. "Variation in the costs of healthcare for chronic disease in Australia: The case of asthma, CHERE Working Paper 2008/7," Working Papers 2008/7, CHERE, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Marion Haas & Richard Norman & Jeff Walkley & Leah Brennan, 2009. "Issues in evaluating the costs and cost-effectiveness of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy for overweight/obese adolescents, CHERE Working Paper 2009/1," Working Papers 2009/1, CHERE, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Jean-Yves Duclos & Damien Échevin, 2009. "Health and Income: a Robust Comparison of Canada and the US," Cahiers de recherche 0909, CIRPEE.
- Roberto Montero Granados & José Jesús Martín Martín & Juan de Dios Jiménez Aguilera, 2008. "Horizontal Inequity in Access to Healthcare Services and Educational Level in Spain," FEG Working Paper Series 08/03, Faculty of Economics and Business (University of Granada).
- Gwozdz, Wencke & Sousa-Poza, Alfonso, 2009. "Ageing, Health and Life Satisfaction of the Oldest Old: An Analysis for Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 4053, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Degol Hailu & Sonal Singh, 2009. "The Macro-Micro Nexus in Scaling-Up Aid: The Case of HIV and AIDS Control in Kenya, Malawi and Zambia," Policy Research Brief 11, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Ljungvall , Åsa & Gerdtham , Ulf-G, 2009. "More equal but heavier: A longitudinal analysis of income-related obesity inequalities in an adult Swedish cohort," Working Papers 2009:3, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Michael de Looper & Gaetan Lafortune, 2009. "Measuring Disparities in Health Status and in Access and Use of Health Care in OECD Countries," OECD Health Working Papers 43, OECD Publishing.
- Michel Naiditch & Paul Dourgnon, 2009. "The preferred doctor scheme: A political reading of a French experiment of Gate-keeping," Working Papers DT22, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Mar 2009.
- Orrenius, Pia M. & Zavodny, Madeline, 2009. "Do immigrants work in riskier jobs?," Working Papers 0901, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Huw Dixon & Luigi Siciliani, 2009. "Waiting Time Targets in Healthcare Markets: How Long Are We Waiting?," Discussion Papers 09/05, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Guerrero Serdan, Gabriela, 2009. "The Effects of the War in Iraq on Nutrition and Health: An Analysis Using Anthropometric Outcomes of Children," MPRA Paper 14056, University Library of Munich, Germany.