Report NEP-IAS-2009-03-22This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas von Ungern-Sternberg, 2009. "Hurricane Insurance in Florida," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 09.01, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Claire Chambolle & Sylvaine Poret, 2009. "Fair Trade Contracts for Some, an Insurance for Others," Working Papers hal-00367500, HAL.
- Luc Wathieu & Allan Friedman, 2009. "An empirical approach to understanding privacy concerns," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-09-001, ESMT European School of Management and Technology, revised 14 Jan 2009.
- Finnie, Ross & Gray, David, 2009. "Displacement of Older Workers: Re-employment, Hastened Retirement, Disability, or Other Destinations?," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2009-24, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 13 Mar 2009.
- Michael de Looper & Gaetan Lafortune, 2009. "Measuring Disparities in Health Status and in Access and Use of Health Care in OECD Countries," OECD Health Working Papers 43, OECD Publishing.
- Martin Huber & Michael Lechner & Conny Wunsch & Thomas Walter, 2009. "Do German Welfare-to-Work Programmes Reduce Welfare and Increase Work?," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2009 2009-03, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Luis Angeles, 2009. "Adaption and anticipation effects to life events in the United Kingdom," Working Papers 2009_08, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Gwozdz, Wencke & Sousa-Poza, Alfonso, 2009. "Ageing, Health and Life Satisfaction of the Oldest Old: An Analysis for Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 4053, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tatom, John, 2009. "AIG and the Fed: Prologue to future financial regulation?," MPRA Paper 14122, University Library of Munich, Germany.