Report NEP-HAP-2009-03-22This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jean-Yves Duclos & Damien Échevin, 2009. "Health and Income: a Robust Comparison of Canada and the US," Cahiers de recherche 0909, CIRPEE.
- Jorge Guardiola & Teresa Garcia-Muñoz, 2009. "Subjective well-being and basic needs: Evidence from rural Guatemala," ThE Papers 09/03, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Francisco Gonzalez-Gomez & Jorge Guardiola & Teresa Garcia-Muñoz, 2009. "The link between water access and subjective well-being: some methods and proposals," ThE Papers 09/02, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Gwozdz, Wencke & Sousa-Poza, Alfonso, 2009. "Ageing, Health and Life Satisfaction of the Oldest Old: An Analysis for Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 4053, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nanak Kakwani & Hyun H. Son, 2009. "Autonomisation des femmes et bien-être social," One Pager French 19, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Michael de Looper & Gaetan Lafortune, 2009. "Measuring Disparities in Health Status and in Access and Use of Health Care in OECD Countries," OECD Health Working Papers 43, OECD Publishing.
- Luis Angeles, 2008. "Adaption or social comparison? The effects of income on happiness," Working Papers 2009_09, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow, revised Jun 2009.
- Luis Angeles, 2009. "Do children make us happier?," Working Papers 2009_10, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- P R Agénor & M Agénor, 2009. "Infrastructure, Women’s Time Allocation, and Economic Development," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 116, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Martin Huber & Michael Lechner & Conny Wunsch & Thomas Walter, 2009. "Do German Welfare-to-Work Programmes Reduce Welfare and Increase Work?," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2009 2009-03, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Arthur Van Soest & Arie Kapteyn, 2009. "Mode and Context Effects in Measuring Household Assets," Working Papers 668, RAND Corporation.
- James P. Smith, 2009. "Re-Constructing Childhood Health Histories," Working Papers 666, RAND Corporation.
- Milligan, Kevin & Stabile, Mark, 2009. "Do Child Tax Benefits Affect the Wellbeing of Children? Evidence from Canadian Child Benefit Expansions," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2009-21, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 13 Mar 2009.
- Kenneth Harttgen & Stephan Klasen, 2009. "Well-being of Migrant Children and Migrant Youth in Europe," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 181, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Joshua D. Gottlieb, 2009. "The Wealth of Cities: Agglomeration Economies and Spatial Equilibrium in the United States," NBER Working Papers 14806, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.