Improving School-to-work Transitions in New Zealand
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsachèvement des études; adéquation du marché du travail; aides publiques pour les étudiants; apprenticeships; apprentissage; assessments and evaluation in education; capital humain; careers education; choix de l'école; chômage des jeunes; compétences; early childhood education; education achievement; education attainment; education funding; enseignement supérieur; financement de l'éducation; formation; formation professionnelle; human capital; labour market matching; Maori; Maori; mesures actives pour les jeunes; NEET; ni employés ni en formation; niveau d’études; Non scolarisés; Pasifika; private returns to education; prêts étudiants; qualifications; qualifications; qualité de l’enseignement; rendements privés de l’éducation; salaire minimum des jeunes; school choice; schooling; scolarisation; skills; student grants; student loans; teaching quality; tertiary education; training; vocational education; youth activation policies; youth minimum wage; youth unemployment; éducation des jeunes enfants; évaluation et appréciation de l’éducation; îliens du Pacifique;
- H52 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Education
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- I22 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Educational Finance; Financial Aid
- I24 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Education and Inequality
- I25 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Education and Economic Development
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J62 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Job, Occupational and Intergenerational Mobility; Promotion
- J63 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Turnover; Vacancies; Layoffs
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2013-10-02 (Education)
- NEP-LAB-2013-10-02 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:1087-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .