Trade and Structural Adjustment Policies in Selected Developing Countries
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jens Andersson & Federico Bonaglia & Kiichiro Fukasaku & Caroline Lesser, 2005. "Trade And Structural Adjustment Policies In Selected Developing Countries," Development and Comp Systems 0507003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Federico Bonaglia & Kichiro Fukasaku, 2003.
"Export Diversification In Low-Income Countries: An International Challenge After Doha,"
Development and Comp Systems
0307001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Federico Bonaglia & Kiichiro Fukasaku, 2003. "Export Diversification in Low-Income Countries: An International Challenge After Doha," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 209, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thierry Mayer, 2006.
"Policy Coherence for Development: A Background Paper on Foreign Direct Investment,"
OECD Development Centre Working Papers
253, OECD Publishing.
- Thierry Mayer, 2006. "Policy Coherence for Development : A Background paper on Foreign Direct Investment," Working Papers hal-01065640, HAL.
- Thierry Mayer, 2006. "Policy Coherence for Development : A Background paper on Foreign Direct Investment," Sciences Po publications 253, Sciences Po.
- Jonathan Munemo, 2011. "Foreign aid and export diversification in developing countries," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(3), pages 339-355.
- Peerally, Jahan Ara & Cantwell, John A, 2012. "Changes in Trade Policies and the Heterogeneity of Domestic and Multinational Firms’ Strategic Response: The Effects on Firm-Level Capabilities," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 469-485.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2005-10-15 (Africa)
- NEP-DEV-2005-10-15 (Development)
- NEP-INT-2005-10-15 (International Trade)
- NEP-SEA-2005-10-15 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:devaaa:245-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dcoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.