Competitive Neutrality and State-Owned Enterprises: Challenges and Policy Options
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Heechul Min, 2015. "Consumer benefits of reforming a state-dominated industry," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 58-77, February.
- WATANABE Mariko, 2015. "Identifying Competition Neutrality of SOEs in China," Discussion papers 15134, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Davis, Christina & Fuchs, Andreas & Johnson , Kristina, 2014.
"State Control and the Effects of Foreign Relations on Bilateral Trade,"
0576, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Davis, Christina L. & Fuchs, Andreas & Johnson, Kristina, 2016. "State Control and the Effects of Foreign Relations on Bilateral Trade," MPRA Paper 74597, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Duc Nam Phung & Anil V. Mishra, 2016. "Ownership Structure and Firm Performance: Evidence from Vietnamese Listed Firms," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(1), pages 63-98, March.
- Cassey LEE & Yoshifumi FUKUNAGA, 2013. "Competition Policy Challenges of Single Market and Production Base," Working Papers DP-2013-17, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Balázs Égert & Antoine Goujard, 2014. "Strengthening Competition in Poland," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1125, OECD Publishing.
More about this item
Keywordscompetitive advantages; competitive neutrality; corporate governance; corporate neutrality; state-owned enterprises;
- G3 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:dafaae:1-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .