Competitive Neutrality and State-Owned Enterprises: Challenges and Policy Options
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mikhail Gershman, 2013. "Innovation Development Programmes for the State-owned Companies: First Results," Foresight and STI Governance (Foresight-Russia till No. 3/2015), National Research University Higher School of Economics, vol. 7(1), pages 28-43.
- Heechul Min, 2015. "Consumer benefits of reforming a state-dominated industry," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 58-77, February.
- WATANABE Mariko, 2015. "Identifying Competition Neutrality of SOEs in China," Discussion papers 15134, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Davis, Christina & Fuchs, Andreas & Johnson , Kristina, 2014.
"State Control and the Effects of Foreign Relations on Bilateral Trade,"
0576, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Davis, Christina L. & Fuchs, Andreas & Johnson, Kristina, 2016. "State Control and the Effects of Foreign Relations on Bilateral Trade," MPRA Paper 74597, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Duc Nam Phung & Anil V. Mishra, 2016. "Ownership Structure and Firm Performance: Evidence from Vietnamese Listed Firms," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(1), pages 63-98, March.
- Cassey LEE & Yoshifumi FUKUNAGA, 2013. "Competition Policy Challenges of Single Market and Production Base," Working Papers DP-2013-17, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Sebastian Zwalf, 2017. "Competitive neutrality in public-private partnership evaluations: a non-neutral interpretation in comparative perspective," Asia Pacific Journal of Public Administration, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(4), pages 225-237, October.
- Balázs Égert & Antoine Goujard, 2014. "Strengthening Competition in Poland," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1125, OECD Publishing.
More about this item
Keywordscompetitive advantages; competitive neutrality; corporate governance; corporate neutrality; state-owned enterprises;
- G3 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-REG-2011-06-25 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:dafaae:1-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.