Retirement Income Policy and National Savings
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jagadeesh Gokhale & Laurence J. Kotlikoff & John Sabelhaus, 1996.
"Understanding the Postwar Decline in U.S. Saving: A Cohort Analysis,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 27(1), pages 315-407.
- Jagadeesh Gokhale & Laurence J. Kotlikoff & John Sabelhaus, 1996. "Understanding the Postwar Decline in U.S. Saving: A Cohort Analysis," NBER Working Papers 5571, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Feldstein, Martin S, 1974. "Social Security, Induced Retirement, and Aggregate Capital Accumulation," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(5), pages 905-926, Sept./Oct.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Creedy, John & Gemmell, Norman & Scobie, Grant, 2015.
"Pensions, savings and housing: A life-cycle framework with policy simulations,"
Elsevier, pages 346-357.
- John Creedy & Norman Gemmell & Grant Scobie, 2014. "Pensions, Savings and Housing: A Life-cycle Framework with Policy Simulations," Treasury Working Paper Series 14/14, New Zealand Treasury.
- Creedy, John & Gemmell, Norman & Scobie, Grant, 2015. "Pensions, Savings and Housing: A Life-cycle Framework with Policy Simulations," Working Paper Series 3763, Victoria University of Wellington, Chair in Public Finance.
More about this item
KeywordsNational Savings; Household Saving; Fiscal Saving; Retirement Income; New Zealand Superannuation; New Zealand;
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
- D10 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - General
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2013-12-29 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2013-12-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2013-12-29 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nzt:nztwps:13/28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Web and Publishing Team, The Treasury). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tregvnz.html .