Growing Pains: New Zealand Qualitative Evidence on Hurdles to Exporting Growth
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard Baldwin & Paul Krugman, 1989.
"Persistent Trade Effects of Large Exchange Rate Shocks,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 104(4), pages 635-654.
- Richard Baldwin & Paul R. Krugman, 1986. "Persistent Trade Effects of Large Exchage Rate Shocks," NBER Working Papers 2017, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Davide Castellani, 2002. "Export behavior and productivity growth: Evidence from Italian manufacturing firms," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 138(4), pages 605-628, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard Fabling & Lynda Sanderson, 2010.
"Entrepreneurship and aggregate merchandise trade growth in New Zealand,"
Journal of International Entrepreneurship,
Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 182-199, June.
- Richard Fabling & Lynda Sanderson, 2009. "Entrepreneurship and aggregate merchandise trade growth in New Zealand," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2009/09, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
More about this item
KeywordsPatterns of Firm Growth; Exporting;
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nzt:nztwps:02/10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Web and Publishing Team, The Treasury). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tregvnz.html .