Equity Foundations of Welfare Economics
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Dec 1975|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/research/math/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Elisha A. Pazner, 1975. "Pitfalls in the Theory of Fairness," Discussion Papers 181, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- repec:tpr:qjecon:v:92:y:1978:i:4:p:671-87 is not listed on IDEAS
- Arrow, Kenneth J, 1974.
"General Economic Equilibrium: Purpose, Analytic Techniques, Collective Choice,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 64(3), pages 253-72, June.
- Arrow, Kenneth J., 1972. "General Economic Equilibrium: Purpose, Analytic Techniques, Collective Choice," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 1972-2, Nobel Prize Committee.
- repec:bla:restud:v:38:y:1971:i:114:p:175-208 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:tpr:qjecon:v:85:y:1971:i:3:p:409-15 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:restud:v:41:y:1974:i:3:p:441-43 is not listed on IDEAS
- I. M. D. Little, 1952. "Social Choice and Individual Values," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 60, pages 422.
- Elisha A. Pazner & David Schmeidler, 1975.
"Egalitarian Equivalent Allocations: A New Concept of Economic Equity,"
174, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nwu:cmsems:190. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fran Walker)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.