Cloud Computing and National Accounting
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Federico Etro, 2011. "The Economics of Cloud Computing," The IUP Journal of Managerial Economics, IUP Publications, vol. 0(2), pages 7-22, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Diane Coyle & Shane O'Connor, 2019. "Understanding the Sharing Economy," Economic Statistics Centre of Excellence (ESCoE) Discussion Papers ESCoE DP-2019-04, Economic Statistics Centre of Excellence (ESCoE).
More about this item
KeywordsCloud computing; productivity; national accounts;
- E01 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Measurement and Data on National Income and Product Accounts and Wealth; Environmental Accounts
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-PAY-2019-01-07 (Payment Systems & Financial Technology)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nsr:escoed:escoe-dp-2018-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ESCoE Centre Manager). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/escoeuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.