The differential role of social networks: Strategies and routes in Brazilian migration to Portugal and the Netherlands
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sara Curran & Estela Rivero-Fuentes, 2003. "Engendering migrant networks: The case of Mexican migration," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 40(2), pages 289-307, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tubadji, Annie & Gheasi, Masood & Nijkamp, Peter, 2014. "Immigrants' 'Ability' and Welfare as a Function of Cultural Diversity: Effect of Cultural Capital at Individual and Local Level," IZA Discussion Papers 8460, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsSocial networks; immigration; migration motives; Portugal; Brazil; Netherlands;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-03-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2013-03-16 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-CSE-2013-03-16 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-MIG-2013-03-16 (Economics of Human Migration)
- NEP-URE-2013-03-16 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nor:wpaper:2013010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Norface Migration Administrator) or (Thomas Cornelissen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cmucluk.html .